Attention all peanut butter lovers: Stop what you are doing and immediately get to your kitchen!! Because I have the most amazing brownies for you!!
These are Peanut Butter Brownie Bars that are covered in the most unbelievably delicious peanut butter and chocolate marbled frosting that you can imagine!
I am telling you: These are a MUST MAKE!! I made some of these pictures extra large for you so you can tell what I am talking about!
Look at the texture of these peanut butter bars! They are soft, and chewy and filled with peanut butter flavor!
Now let’s talk about that frosting. This is a peanut butter and chocolate cream cheese frosting that is worthy of eating straight out of the bowl.
But don’t do that because you are going to want to slather it all over these amazing brownies!
The only other thing I am going to add to this post is that these should come with a warning label! Because they are seriously so amazing and easy to make that if you are anything like me, you might be in danger of eating the whole pan at once.
Good thing I brought a bunch into work. But now I want more!!
What are you waiting for? Get to your kitchen and whip up a batch of these irresistible Marble Frosted Peanut Butter Brownie Bars. You know you want to!! 😉
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/3 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 c. granulated sugar
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 t. vanilla
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 c. flour
- 1 1/2 t. baking powder
- 1/8 t. salt
- 4 oz. cream cheese (softened)
- 2 TBLS butter (softened)
- 1/4 c. peanut butter
- 1/2 t. vanilla
- 2 TBLSP milk
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 3 TBLS unsweetened cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a 9x13 baking pan with foil and spray it with baking spray.
- Place the butter and peanut butter in a large microwavable dish and microwave for 35 seconds. Whisk the butter and peanut butter until it is smooth and blended. Whisk in both sugars and the vanilla. Whisk in the eggs until blended. Add the flour, baking powder and salt and whisk until the batter is smooth. Pour the batter in the pan and spread it evenly.
- Bake for approximately 32-36 minutes, or until the top is slightly browned, the center no longer jiggles and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to completely cool before frosting it, at least 45 minutes to an hour.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until blended. Add the vanilla and milk and mix until smooth. Add the powdered sugar, a cup at a time, blending until smooth.
- Reserve a 1/2 cup of the frosting and set aside.
- Mix in the cocoa to the remaining frosting in the bowl and mix until blended.
- Spread the chocolate frosting in an even layer all over the top of the cooled brownies.
- Using the reserved peanut butter frosting, drop it in dollops on the top of the chocolate layer. Using a dull knife, gently run it through the peanut butter frosting to marble it over the top of the chocolate.
- Cut into 24 bars and enjoy
- Store covered in the refrigerator (I actually prefer these brownies cold!)
Try these other delicious treats: