It is hard to believe that the school year is coming to a close so quickly!! And with everything winding down for both my kids and myself (being a teacher), I really feel like life is in one big rush! And I suddenly feel like the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. You know: “No time to say hello, goodbye, I’m late, I’m late, I’m late!”
And these days I feel like it’s getting to be quite the challenge to fit some baking into the equation.
This recipe is so perfect for when you are in a pinch! It only takes three ingredients (That’s right: I said three) and less than 30 minutes of actual prep time, and you’ve got yourself a tray full of cute, yummy and irresistible treats!! And the best thing is that kids can easily help you make these. (as you can see from my daughter’s helping hand in the picture.)
All you do is take a roll of Pillsbury peanut butter cookie dough and divide it into 24 equal parts, flatten each part out with your hand. Place a mini Reese’s peanut butter cup (The really small ones that are not even wrapped) in the center of the dough, and wrap the dough around it.
Drop it into the hole of a mini muffin tin and repeat 23 more times. Bake it in the oven pre heated to 350 degrees and bake it for about 13 minutes.
Easy, peasy right?? Look at those cute little peanut butter cups in the center of the cookie!! Doesn’t that look mouth watering!!
I’m telling you, these Chocolate Frosted Peanut Butter Cookie Cups are just a little piece of peanut butter heaven in your mouth! And they are so quick and easy that you barely have to think about it!!
Trust me, you are never too busy for a yummy treat straight from your own oven when these tasty little cookie cups are involved!! 🙂
- 1 16.5 oz. roll of Pillsbury refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough
- 1 16 oz. can of chocolate frosting
- 24 Reese's mini peanut butter cups
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 24 mini muffin tin
- Divide the cookie dough into 24 equal pieces
- Flatten out each piece of dough with your hand and wrap it around 1 mini peanut butter cup. Place each ball of dough in the muffin tin and bake for approximately 13 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to thoroughly cool before frosting them.
- Makes 24 cookie cups
Try these other quick treats: