No, I’m not ready for Valentine’s Day yet. I’m really not!! But I AM in the mood for a quick treat! And I happened to be walking through the grocery store and saw these cute Reese’s Valentine hearts, and even though I still have some Reese’s left from Christmas, I had to get them.Because, they are hearts, and they are SO cute.
So while I was at it, I grabbed a roll of Pillsbury refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough and a jar of Nutella and headed home to make some quick and easy cookie cups for my kiddos as an after school treat. Aren’t they cute??
You see, you don’t always need to slave away all day in the kitchen to make cute treats for your kids!! Nor do you have to dirty up a bunch of mixing bowls. (Which is always a plus 😉 ) It really doesn’t get easier than this!!
- 1 roll of Pillsbury refrigerated peanut butter cookie dough (16.5 oz)
- 24 Reeses Peanut Butter Hearts
- 1 1/2 c. Nutella
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees and line a mini muffin tin with liners or use baking spray.
- Roll the dough into 24 equal sized balls and place in the muffin tin. Bake for 14-16 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and immediately use a spoon to form indentations in each cookie cup, being careful not to punch through the bottom of the cookie. Allow to cool in the pan for ten minutes and then carefully remove to a cooling rack to finish cooling. When cool, fill each cup with approximately 1 tablespoon of Nutella (I use a small cookie scoop when doing this).
- Unwrap each peanut butter heart and press slightly onto the top of each cookie.
- Makes 24