It’s the weekend so it’s time for another yummy brunch creation!
Last week I mentioned that at our house, the weekend is always time for brunch. During the week it is so hectic around our house that we always just have some kind of ‘grab n’go’ breakfast.
But on the weekends it’s time to kick back and enjoy something sweet and hot!
And I have something easy, yummy and special for you today. This Giant Peanut Butter Cinnamon Roll with Nutella Icing is going to knock your socks off!!
I mean, first of all, it has Nutella, one of the best breakfast foods known to man. And second of all, it has peanut butter, which is one of the most amazing foods in the world.
Finally, this scrumptiousness starts off with Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls so it is soooo easy to make.
When you follow the recipe, it is important to get Pillsbury “Grands” cinnamon rolls and not just the regular cinnamon rolls because otherwise they won’t “un-roll” and in order to make this work, you must first un-roll the rolls and then re-roll them in a large rosette shape in the cake pan.
See the picture above. See how the dough is all re-rolled loosely in the pan? And then you will make an amazing cream cheese-peanut butter filling to pipe in between the dough.
Once you bake it, the results are out of this world amazing!! Oh, and let’s not forget one of the best parts!! When the Cinnamon Roll is ready, you will mix a tablespoon of Nutella into the icing that came with the Pillsbury rolls and drizzle it all over the top of the cinnamon roll.
Your Welcome. Try not to eat the whole pan yourself ok?? 😉
The moral of today’s story is this: Go make yourself this amazing Peanut Butter Cinnamon Roll with Nutella Icing.
Trust me, You need it in your life!! 🙂
These kitchen tools will help you make this recipe:
- 1 can (17.5 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 c. granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 TBLS Nutella
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- Spray a 9 inch cake pan or glass pie plate with baking spray.
- Separate the 5 dough rolls; set icing aside. Unroll a roll into long strip of dough; Starting in the middle of the prepared pan, re-roll loosely. Unroll second roll and starting where the last roll left off, continue to roll loosely around the pan. Repeat with the remaining rolls until the pan is full. Replace any cinnamon that falls off.
- In a medium mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla until well blended. Place the peanut butter mixture in a pastry bag or plastic freezer bag. Snip off the edge and pipe in the mixture in between the strips of dough, starting from the middle and continuing around until all the mixture is used up. (See photo above)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until it is golden brown. Remove from the oven.
- Remove the cover from the icing and microwave at 50% for 10 seconds. Place the icing and Nutella in a small bowl and mix until blended. Use a spoon to drizzle around the cinnamon roll. Serve immediately.
Try these other easy breakfast ideas: