Has anyone else noticed that the sun is staying up later and later these past few weeks?
I know, I know it’s still only the middle of February. But every little sign that spring is on its way just makes me happy! 🙂
But of course, it is still quite cold out there so I still look forward to a nice hot dinner in the evening. And this Cheesy Taco Pasta Skillet is the perfect, quick, and easy comfort dish to warm my insides. And the whole family is going to love it!
This delicious meal is going to be ready on your dinner table in less than 30 minutes! So when the kids are screaming “When’s dinner??” you can let them know that it will be ready in just a few minutes!
This Taco Pasta is loaded with zesty cheesy goodness and packed with flavor. And it makes a nice big pan full, which is good because your kids are going to want seconds! 😉
Get your skillet pan ready and fire up the stove because this Cheesy Taco Pasta Skillet is going to make everyone at the dinner table happy! 🙂
- 3 cups of rotini
- 1 pound of lean ground meat
- 1 packet of Lawry's taco seasoning
- 2/3 c. water
- 1 14.5 oz can of petite diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 15 oz can of Nacho Cheese Sauce -I used La Preferida
- 3 c. crushed Doritos
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions. Drain and place aside
- Meanwhile brown the meat in a large skillet over medium heat. Pour in the taco seasoning and water , stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the drained tomatoes and nacho cheese and mix thoroughly.
- Add the pasta and stir until well incorporated.
- Mix in the crushed Doritos and serve immediately
Try these other dinner ideas: