Easy No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 package of cream cheese, softened
- 1 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 3 c. Cool Whip
- 1 pre made chocolate cookie crumb pie crust
- 2/3 c. hot fudge ice cream topping
- whipped cream
- 4 Reeses Peanut Butter Cups cut in half
- Beat cream cheese in a large mixing bowl until creamy
- Add the peanut butter and sugar and mix well.
- Fold in the Cool Whip.
- Spoon the mixture into the crust. In a microwave safe bowl, heat the fudge for 30 seconds. Pour on top of the peanut butter layer.
- Refrigerate overnight for best results.
- Cut the pie into 8 servings. Put a dollop of whipped cream on top of each piece and top with a half Reese's Peanut Butter Cup if desired.
Try these other related recipes;
Pages: 1 2